Impact, Outcomes & Evaluation
You may have been hearing the terms “impact investing” and “social enterprise” more frequently in recent years. Impact investing is a concept being employed more and more in the social sector space, but what does it actually entail? Furthermore, how can your organization think about and benefit from impact investments?
The Nonprofit Resource fair is a vehicle to:
- Connect nonprofit professionals with local service providers who can help them grow, manage, and sustain their programs
- Showcase nonprofits and their funders that are taking collaborative approaches to find solutions
- Spread the word about Foundation Center resources and community partner resources (exhibitors)
During the resource fair, we will also provide a special programming panel, Grantmaker Meets the Changemaker. We will present a dialogue between community Changemakers--nonprofit leaders that are working together rather than in silos to figure how to have the most strategic impact--and Grantmakers.
This dialogue will provide attendees with access and insights into the grantmaker/grantee relationship, as well as the benefits of collaboration including:
- Ability to provide services in a more holistic fashion with greater efficiency and combined resources
- Coordinated efforts leading to less duplication
- Opportunities for joint pursuit of funding
Increased credibility and stability
Join us for an in-person training with non-profit and Foundation Center leader, Maria Azuri, on crafting program designs and processes that will make your proposal stand out.
Learn the essentials of tracking outcomes and impact for a nonprofit.
Learn how to plan programs with a focus on your desired results. Avoid wasting valuable time and resources, and put yourself in the best position to make an impact.
Today, donors have high expectations for how their gifts will be used and can access resources to measure whether or not a nonprofit is “effective.” Join us to learn how to shift donor attention from overhead to programmatic impact.